Strength of the bars are carefully controlled by optimizing the water pressure for their pearlitic core and tough surface of tempered martensite, thereby providing optimum strength, ductility and toughness. TMT bars are widely used in general purpose concrete reinforcement structures, bridges and flyovers, dams, thermal and hydel power plants, industrial structures, high-rise buildings, underground platforms in metro railway and rapid transport system. TMT Bars are thermo-mechanically-treated through leading world temp core based technology for high yield strength. The process involves rapid quenching of the hot bars through a series of water jets after they roll out of the last mill stand. The bars are cooled, allowing the core and surface temperatures to equalize. The bar core cools down slowly to turn into a ferrlite-pearlite aggregate. Kamdhenu Limited, Bhiwadi unit has been authorized to manufacture Tempcore TMT under the licence agreement.
Features of TMT Bars:
- Enhanced strength combined with high ductility.
- Excellent weldability without loss of strength at welded joints.
- Better ductility and malleability.
- Earthquake resistant.
- High thermal resistance.
- Significant savings in the cost of steel.
- The prices are inclusive of all taxes & on cash basis.
- The length of each piece will be 12 meters.
- All dimensional tolerances as per BIS standards.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: KMDN08